Nearly ten years on, Sinisa has established a reputation for throwing mind-numbing parties across Europe, attracting a legion of followers willing to cross borders to get a taste of his twisted techno, tech-house and minimal beats.
01. Define yourself in 3 words…
Careful, Sensitive, Balanced
02. Are you obsessed about anything?
Oh yeah:) Most of the time my obsession lies within music, my releases. Gigs also get me really excited.
05. What makes you cry? What makes you laugh?
I don’t cry:) My friends crack me up.
04. What’s the first record you’ve bought?
I think it was ‘Blaze – Lovelee Dae’.
05. Which one do you enjoy the most, DJ-ing or producing?
I like to do both things but DJing has more interaction with people and it’s much more fun for me.
06. Your worst Gig?
Good question, I think it was a New Year Eves night 7 or 8 years ago but wouldn’t mention in which country. There wasn’t anybody there and even the promoters disappear. But, in one way it was a good experience at least I will always remember that NYE 🙂
07. What makes a party good & bad?
The DJ:) I’m joking, first of all good people, good sounds and connection with the audience.
08. What is the most interesting comment you have heard about your music?
Recently I got the message on my Facebook Fan Page: I don’t know what kind of music is this but my baby stopped crying.
09. Which DJ would you most like to punch and why?
Only me, sometimes I can get overtly complicated I don’t get the feeling to punch other DJs.
10. Who was your hero as a child?
Bruce Lee 🙂
11. What was your worst job ever?
I didn’t change to many jobs in life. After we organized our first parties, it was maybe having to carry those heavy soundsystems after the night was over.
12. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’m trying to find an answer for a long time and still I’m not sure about where the place could be. I will probably have to live in more countries to find the answer but evidently I would like to try to settle down somewhere hot by the sea side near a big city that has a couple million people at least and a good connected airport.
13. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Still on the earth I think 🙂
JOKER. Few words for 13shoots readers and your fans… 😉
Thanks to all fans for understanding my music, supporting my work and see you on the dancefloor!
Interview taken from: thirteenshoots with SINISA TAMAMOVIC