Sinisa Tamamovic is back on Night Light Records with another bombastic three tracker EP.
Support and feedback from Dubfire, Richie Hawtin, Timo Mass, Pete Tong, Joseph Capriati, Popof, Loco & Jam, Oscar L, Boris, Veerus, Simina Grigoriu, Drunken Kong, Lily Palmer, Markantonio, Ilario Alicante, Karotte, Hollen, Eddie Amador, Anderson Noise and many more!
Head to BEATPORT to hear all 3 tracks!
There are times when some tracks never fit to a present time and genre, and this is one of them. The first track on this EP ‘Lorn Stronger’ was created by Sinisa almost 14 years ago at the hype of techno, and until then he was hiding it and keeping it like his secret weapon occasionally dropping it in sets here and there. He never felt it was the right time for this track to be released. Until now! We are more than excited to finally reveal this precious masterpiece after waiting all these years.
The second track on the EP called ‘Against Time’ is Sinisa’s classic timeless tech-house groovy sound embodying hypnotic effects, twisted vocals and his trademark bass-line that will guarantee to blow the dance floor away!
The third track ‘Anxiety’ is Sinisa’s newest techno production with an energetic vibe and mad random analog modulations which merge into a perfect solid groove.
Here you can watch Sinisa Tamamovic’s live DJ set recorded at Element Event on 13th April 2019.
01. Sinisa Tamamovic – Rings (Egbert Remix) Yoshitoshi
02. Drunken Kong – The Line / Tronic
03. Loco & Jam, Oscar L – The Storm Came / Edit
04. Sinisa Tamamovic – Reversed / Unreleased
05. Loco & Jam – Bounce To The Jack (Harvey McKay Remix) Misfit
06. Sinisa Tamamovic – Different Times / Unreleased
07. Hito, DJ Dep – Mama Napoli / Deeperfect Records
08. Sudo – Hale (Ken Ishii Remix) Mood
09. Sinisa Tamamovic – Voices / Octopus Recordings promo
10. Laat – State Of Play / Tronic
11. Steam Shape – Thorns / Phobiq
12. Sinisa Tamamovic – Green Light / Mindshake Records
13. Loco & Jam – We Came We Raved / Tronic
14. Wehbba – Another Mistake / Drumcode
15. Sinisa Tamamovic – Visitors / Unreleased
16. Reset Robot – Vicki / Whistleblower Records
17. Anthony Castaldo – Phase Of Love / Intec
18. Raxon – Future Past / Diynamic
19. Sinisa Tamamovic – Drop / Yoshitoshi promo
20. Sinisa Tamamovic – Split Minds / Sci+Tec promo
21. Juan Ddd, Celic – The Alien Is Back / Night Light Records
22. Andre Salmon, The Boombox – Rawthentic Life / Rawthentic
23. Sinisa Tamamovic – Anxiety / Unreleased
Perhaps more than any other artist currently on the Yoshitoshi roster (excluding Sharam), Sinisa Tamamovic has a lasting legacy on Yoshitoshi. His work for the label dates back almost a decade, and his trademark chunky, driving bass lines have become essential elements in Sharam’s sets. Sinisa returns now for another epic EP on the label that is chock full of the heavy, rolling grooves that the Bosnian producer is known for.
The title track ‘Rings’ boasts an abstract melodic hook that sounds like an alien transmission from another galaxy. Translation: PLAY ME! There’s not much to it, but the steady repetitive groove is expertly crafted, keeping listeners constantly on edge with its tense, dissonant build ups. Next up – it’s been a few years, but Dutch techno phenom Egbert is back on Yoshitoshi for the first time since 2011 with a hard-driving remix of ‘Rings.’ Egbert stays true to the original (something we wish more artists would do these days!), but adds plenty of his own flare to beef things up. Stuttery, frenetic drum hits jump in and out of the mix, adding an almost-IDM aspect to the music. Last we have ‘Jam,’ another original from Sinisa that throws frenzied synth riffs over some banging drums for seven minutes of techno thunder. If you need big trax that will keep dancers moving through the night, look no further.
Support and feedback received from Adam Beyer, Hot Since 82, Technasia, Paco Osuna, Eats Everything, Sasha, Audiojack, Sharam and many more!